Translate

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dressed Alice


I just finished sewing the dress for my Alice.
It is so funny to make a pattern for such a tiny one, but yes I made one just like I learned in the clothe designing school, I took all of her measurements and so on.... I am satisfied with the result. She doesn't quite look like a traditional Alice but I wanted to make a slightly different Alice. The violet chair makes her stand out and in the same time compleats the look. Now she is waiting for her white stockings and shoes.
I am so very happy with her i think I'll go dance and sing, okay maybe just whistle :)

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful dress. The blue color reminds me of the Tim Burton's Version of Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, yes a little.
    It is my favorite version of Alice - love the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I am glad you like her.

    ReplyDelete